This Website is owned and operated by, or on behalf of, Boxxo Ltd. (“we”, “our” or “us”). We are the data controller in respect of personal information of our users based in the European Union.
Information you provide to us through the services
We collect and process information you provide directly to us via the Services. Personal data submitted through the Services include the details you submit when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, pay for subscriptions, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, company name, postal address, phone number and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect automatically when you use the services
When you access or use the Services we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Files: We gather certain information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the Services, and store it in log files. We do not monitor or log data collected from your servers when using the Services, but we may log or monitor information about your access to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Sharing of information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers we have vetted and approved who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf only to the extent necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with you. This includes companies providing the following services for our Website and/or Platform: hosting services, authentication services, cyber security and anti-fraud services, and advertising;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is permitted by, in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process such as to comply with a subpoena or applicable court order;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Boxxo assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website, subject to our Cookies Policy; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Lawful basis for processing your information
We are required to state the lawful basis under which we process the personal data of our users from the European Union. Accordingly, the lawful bases upon which we process your personal information are as follows:
- Where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to the processing concerned in order for us to be allowed to do it, for instance in relation to direct marketing, we will obtain and rely on your consent in relation to the processing concerned.
- Otherwise, we will process your personal data only where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are a subject; or
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us in promoting our business, providing the Platform to our business customers pursuant to or legal agreements with them, and in ensuring the security, accessibility and improvement of our Website and Platform and the development of new technology and services.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Social sharing features
Advertising and analytics services provided by others
We take reasonable steps, including physical, technical and organisational measures, to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information submitted to us.
Your personal information will be retained by Boxxo for the duration of your account and may be retained for a period after this time as necessary and relevant to our legitimate interests, our terms of agreement with you and in accordance with applicable legal obligations. This may include retention necessary to meet our tax reporting requirements as well as time required to enforce the relevant terms of the agreement or to identify, issue or resolve legal proceedings.
We may retain a record of your stated objection to the processing of your data, including in respect of an objection to receiving marketing communications, for the sole legitimate purpose of ensuring that we can continue to respect your wishes and not contact you further, during the term of your objection.
EU individuals have rights in relation to their personal data which is processed by Boxxo. If you are an EU data subject, you may, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Request access to the personal data concerned.
- Request that any incorrect personal data about you that we are processing be rectified.
- Request that we erase the personal data concerned.
- Withdraw your consent at any time where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing, after which we shall stop the processing concerned.
- Lodge a formal complaint with the Information Commissioner in your local EU supervisory authority if you live outside the UK. If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data being conducted by us.
If the requested EU Data is Customer PI, please include the name of the applicable customer in your request; we will refer the request to that customer to respond directly to you and will support them as needed to respond to your request.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Boxxo by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing email@example.com. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.